Heating and Cooling
For more than 30 years, Twin Tech has provided heating and cooling services to families within the Durham Region, including installations, replacements, ongoing maintenance, repairs, and even emergency services. This includes areas, such as Pickering, Ajax, Stouffville, Oshawa, Whitby, Scarborough, and all the surrounding towns and cities.
No matter the season, our licensed technicians want to ensure your HVAC systems are operating in excellent condition. As Canadians, we are used to the changing seasons, from the brisk cold of winter to the hot, humid summers. Let’s make sure that your heating and cooling systems can keep up! Whatever the task, Twin Tech Heating and Cooling are here to ensure you feel happy and comfortable in your home.
Our local, HVAC experts specialize in:
– Maintenance and Repairs: Twin Tech has a wide range of experience with different brands and types of air conditioners/furnaces. Whatever the issue, our local experts will be able to source out the problem and get your HVAC systems working efficiently again.
– Installations and Replacements: If your air conditioner or furnace is on its last legs, it may be time to invest in a new one. We understand how important it is to the right appliance for your home, which is why we keep factors like size, price, and efficiency in mind before coming to a decision.
– Indoor Air Quality: Having a broken air conditioner or furnace in your home can severely impact the indoor air quality if it’s not dealt with immediately. If your heating and cooling system are unable to filter out pollutants, you may be at risk of having dust, mold, pet dander, and allergens in your home. You can trust our local technicians to ensure your HVAC appliances and air filters are working properly.
Our licensed technicians offer a variety of services for your heating and cooling needs. Whether it be your air conditioner, furnace, water heater, humidifier, or air filter, we will ensure you get the best service at a reasonable price. Call Twin Tech Heating and Cooling today at 1.844.894.6832 for installations and repairs.
See What Our Customers Are Saying:
They were very friendly and took care of everything. The install looks great (and works great), they were very knowledgeable. Installed our a/c efficiently despite the difficult install location both inside and outside and they made it work.
Phenomenal service, so glad I found these guys a few years back after being "hosed" badly by 3 other companies. I've recommended them to so many, and they all are so thankful.
This company is fantastic. Dave came out and gave me a very honest and reasonable quote, unlike a quote received from another company. I had a bunch of questions that were easily answered and when I had questions regarding heating/cooling a previously unheated room above the Garage, Dave arranged for Greg to come out for an assessment of this new space and gave me his recommendation along with his professional thoughts on all of my options.
These guys have been nothing but Professional, honest and helpful along the way. I can't recall the two other guys doing the install, but they were great as well. Good workmanship, everything was cleaned up and everything functions as promised. I could go on and on about my experience, but it's all positive so what more could you want?
Give them a call, see for yourself. If I had to buy another furnace/AC or heat pump, they'd be my first call.
I hired twin tech to convert my townhouse heating from electric to gas and install a furnace and a/c unit. I had talked with many other vendors, and received several quotes, but chose them, and very happy I did. Here are some of the reasons why:
1. They were realistic about the timeline for the work, when they could start and how long it would take. (They said upfront, it was their busy season and would need to get back to me in 3 weeks, which they did):
2. They had a quote with options for me. They were clear about the entertainment of what they would and would not do (they’d build duct work, id need another contractor to box in ductwork). This allowed me to plan as I was my own general contractor for my renovations).
3. They spoke to me in a language I understood, neither too technical nor too simple. They answered all my questions as I had them. Everyone is so lovely to work with, the sales team and the contractors who are worked in my home.
4. It’s been 4 m since the work was complete. They still answer my emails and my furnace is working very well!
I unabashedly recommend! Price, customer care and quality workmanship were all amazing!
On one of the coldest days of winter, our furnace stopped working. Our regular furnace company came and told us we had a CO2 leak and shut us off. Their quote for a new furnace was way too high and they couldn't even install it on the same day. TwinTech was recommended to us by a friend. We called and spoke to Dave who was very nice and knowledgeable. Grant showed up a short time later and a new furnace was installed the same day with no troubles at all. Best of all, we received a higher-end furnace than what was offered by our previous company and at a cheaper price. I would recommend TwinTech with no hesitation at all.