House Air Conditioner Repair
Summer is finally here, so make sure you can beat the heat in your home by getting a house air conditioner repair from Twin Tech. The summer heat is best enjoyed at the beach, not in your bedroom. If your air conditioning unit isn’t keeping you and your family cool, our knowledgable and experienced technicians will be able to diagnose the issue and repair it in no time.
After serving Pickering, Ajax, Stouffville, Oshawa, Whitby, Scarborough, and the surrounding areas for over 30 years, Twin Tech has the reliable service you need to get your air conditioning unit running in tip-top shape. All you need to do is give us a call for a free consultation. All house air conditioner repairs include:
– 24/7 support
– 30 years of heating and cooling experience
– Access to licensed and knowledgeable technicians
– The 100% satisfaction guarantee of Twin Tech service & more!
If you’re not sure that buying a new air conditioning unit is right for you, you can also look into renting a unit through Twin Tech. If you’re one of many homeowners who don’t want to worry about repetitive maintenance costs, repairs or big down payments, then renting may be the right solution for you. Visit our rental page for more details.
Don’t let sudden heat waves surprise you this summer, trust your home air conditioner repair to Twin Tech, the heating, and cooling experts! Call Twin Tech Heating and Cooling today at 1.844.894.6832 for all your air conditioning installations and repairs.
See What Our Customers Are Saying:
They were very friendly and took care of everything. The install looks great (and works great), they were very knowledgeable. Installed our a/c efficiently despite the difficult install location both inside and outside and they made it work.
Phenomenal service, so glad I found these guys a few years back after being "hosed" badly by 3 other companies. I've recommended them to so many, and they all are so thankful.
This company is fantastic. Dave came out and gave me a very honest and reasonable quote, unlike a quote received from another company. I had a bunch of questions that were easily answered and when I had questions regarding heating/cooling a previously unheated room above the Garage, Dave arranged for Greg to come out for an assessment of this new space and gave me his recommendation along with his professional thoughts on all of my options.
These guys have been nothing but Professional, honest and helpful along the way. I can't recall the two other guys doing the install, but they were great as well. Good workmanship, everything was cleaned up and everything functions as promised. I could go on and on about my experience, but it's all positive so what more could you want?
Give them a call, see for yourself. If I had to buy another furnace/AC or heat pump, they'd be my first call.
I hired twin tech to convert my townhouse heating from electric to gas and install a furnace and a/c unit. I had talked with many other vendors, and received several quotes, but chose them, and very happy I did. Here are some of the reasons why:
1. They were realistic about the timeline for the work, when they could start and how long it would take. (They said upfront, it was their busy season and would need to get back to me in 3 weeks, which they did):
2. They had a quote with options for me. They were clear about the entertainment of what they would and would not do (they’d build duct work, id need another contractor to box in ductwork). This allowed me to plan as I was my own general contractor for my renovations).
3. They spoke to me in a language I understood, neither too technical nor too simple. They answered all my questions as I had them. Everyone is so lovely to work with, the sales team and the contractors who are worked in my home.
4. It’s been 4 m since the work was complete. They still answer my emails and my furnace is working very well!
I unabashedly recommend! Price, customer care and quality workmanship were all amazing!
On one of the coldest days of winter, our furnace stopped working. Our regular furnace company came and told us we had a CO2 leak and shut us off. Their quote for a new furnace was way too high and they couldn't even install it on the same day. TwinTech was recommended to us by a friend. We called and spoke to Dave who was very nice and knowledgeable. Grant showed up a short time later and a new furnace was installed the same day with no troubles at all. Best of all, we received a higher-end furnace than what was offered by our previous company and at a cheaper price. I would recommend TwinTech with no hesitation at all.